Wednesday, August 02, 2006

Kt is back

Hey



Due to an annoying brother I've has to delete the ye olde blog sorry but this is better and my brother and his exceedingly heterosexual friends wont bother me with dumbass comments



Theese past couple of weeks have seen me changing alot .


Reasons why Kt has changed

1) I've become an insomniac

2) I've made tons of friends

3) I've had the courage to tell me friends to fuck off

4) I'm always on my pc its addicting


All this due a particular program called skype damn!




Also girlies here's my skype top 10


1) Jamie

2) Alyson ( Super whore)

3) Tin (Love the voice )

4) S! ( that accent!)

5) Kika ( Super cool girlie)

6) Dach ( I love gay friendly's)

7) Stacey ( aboot girlie)

8) I don't know anymore !

9) All you crazy skypers are cool :)

10) Last but fo shizzle not least * drumroll please *

Me!


There ya go my skypiie top ten

And this is my frist post back on blogger yay

Shoutouts go out to the girlies on skypiie



Skypiee addict

Kt


I swear that thing should come with an warning when its aboot to be downloaded

3 comments:

Cabbie said...

hey, if you proposed to me, I should be number 1! jesus!

Kt said...

No ive proposed you al but you know i can switch religions to accomadte you two :P you know of my undying love for kansas and you

s:onthego said...

ohh yeah baby #4!!!!!